Any tips on how to keep kids happy during the trip to our new home?
Before your familys moving trip is underway whether traveling by car or plane remember to pack up plenty of gear to keep the kids from getting restless.
Things to take:
- Puzzle books, coloring games, maze books and word finders.
- Tape or CD players with individual headphones and a selection of your childs favorite music and story tapes.
- Books on tape the whole family can enjoy listening to together. The classic childrens story "Charlottes Web" read by its author, E. B. White, is one of the best examples. A treat for any age, a book is also something everyone can discuss during breaks.
- Hand-held electric games with adjustable volume controls or earphones, for obvious reasons.
- Cozy comforts, such as a childs favorite pillow, stuffed animal toy or blanket.