Beyond the basics, what should I look for in a new community?
Each transferee family has "givens" in their housing needs, such as a home in a certain price range, with a certain number of rooms and in a certain style.
Beyond such givens, the lifestyles and special needs of the transferee and family also shape their home buying decision. For example:
- An elderly parent needs a daycare center close by.
- An accomplished diver needs an Olympic competition diving pool.
- A speech-impaired child needs access to reputable speech pathologists.
- An adult working on an advanced degree needs to be near a university with the appropriate curriculum.
- Working parents need access to quality, affordable daycare for their young children.
- Church-going families need a suitable congregation that is nearby.
It takes a keen knowledge of the area to pinpoint the homes that supply the "givens" and also meet your "must haves." We do it every day, and we are at your service. Call or e-mail us now to help you.