12 Free Services That Pay Off For Buyers
To buy a home, you need to see things clearly. Knowledge and experience can sharpen your vision, and that’s why it pays to shop with real estate professionals. Buying, of course, involves much more than driving around neighborhoods and looking at homes. As experienced real estate professionals, we can offer you the following 12 services (and many more) to make your house hunting a successful and satisfying process.
- Go over your present and future housing plans to help you decide what kind of home will best suit you.
- Go over your budget, to help you arrive at a realistic, affordable price range.
- Explore with you all the suitable homes for sale in the Multiple Listing Service.
- Acquaint you with the area, the variety of neighborhoods, shopping spots, and educational, social, religious and recreational facilities.
- Explain the differences within each neighborhood, to help you decide which is most compatible with your interests and investment plans.
- Show you any home listed by our office, by any other MLS Realtor, or any home advertised by any agency’s yard sign.
- Help you evaluate the advantages and/or drawbacks among the various homes you examine.
- Provide you with the specific information you need about area taxes, government, and laws.
- Guide you concerning the various financing plans currently available for home purchase.
- Present your offers during offer and counter-offer negotiations.
- Assist you through the process of home inspection and buyer/seller agreement concerning responsibility for property condition and conveyances.
- Counsel you throughout settlement procedures, to make sure that your interests are well protected.
These are only a dozen of the services we provide to home buyers. To get started, simply give us a call. We’ll help you determine what price you can afford and explain how different financing plans can save you money in monthly payments.